Equipment and Capabilities
Sales - (317) 398-9862
North American Technical Center
The main US laboratory located in Shelbyville, IN is a full service, technologically advanced R&D and technical service facility. Our comprehensive array of state of the art equipment is essential for both staying on the cutting edge of performance and environmental chemistry as well as providing full circle technical service, product support and analysis.
Our internationally experienced chemists draw upon their global education of metal working fluids and diverse customer knowledge to create balanced, high performance, low maintenance fluids. The technical service division understands the critical nature of support and feedback that is necessary to keep fluids performing at peak efficiency for extended service life.
Japan and Southeast Asia Technical Centers
Kanagawa R&D and Laboratory Buildings
The Technical Center spreading across a cumulative floor area of more than 10,000 sq. meters is indeed a thorough state of the art R&D facility.
It features an environment that maximizes the creativity of researchers and serves as a base that ideally integrates technology, people and information.
The main R&D building is equipped with advanced research and testing equipment including nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry and many others. This allows researchers to analyze small samples in flasks, as well as conduct basic research to verify the functional performance of Yushiro products.
A wide range of products are actually tested and verified throughout the R&D stages at this facility that takes on a central role to research and develop products of the next generation and future.
The laboratory wing was designed under the concept of delivering a “highly functional space that is high-tech and spacious, and geared to remain useful throughout the 21st century by providing a state-of-the-art and comfortable work environment.” Equipped with large machining tools, the laboratory meets a wide range of needs to test Yushiro products under environments that closely resemble actual use of the products, to accumulate invaluable product databases.
The company is equipped with testing and research facilities to guarantee the highest performance and quality of Yushiro products.
- Inductively Coupled Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer
- Thermogravimeter, Differential Scanning Calorimeter
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer
- Ion Chromatograph
- Atomic Absorption Spectrometer
- Gel Permiation Chromatograph
- Gas Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometer
- Scanning Electron Microscope/Energy Dispersive X-Ray Spectrometer
- Particle Size Distribution Measuring Instrument
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer
- Machining Center
- Broaching Tester
- Surface Grinding Machine
- Single-Side Lapping Machine
- 2hi/4hi Reverse Test Rolling Mill
- Knackle Joint Press
- Falex (friction) Tester
- Soda Four Ball Tester
- Bowden-Leben Friction Tester
- Salt Spray Tester
- Humidity Cabinet Tester
- Dew Panel Control Weather Meter
- Surface Texture Measuring Instrument
- Roundness Measuring Instrument
- Digital Micro Scope
- Minute Form Measuring Instrument
- James Static Friction Tester
- Digital Variable Gloss Meter
- Heel Mark Tester
- Washability Tester
- Surface Tensiometer
- Tramp Oil Resistance Tester
- Quench Tester
- Tap Torque Lubricity Tester
- Homogenizer Foam Tester
- Die Lube Spray Adherence Tester